Clinical Decision Support for Antibiotic Prescribers
Spokade's unique decisions support method presents prescribers with simple visuals on current risks of antibiotic resistance and their trends over time.
- Decision support at the right time. Unlike other antibiotic decision support systems, Spokade's Resistance-Risk ChartTM informs the senior decision maker rather than the junior information enterer. To truly support the decision, the Resistance-Risk Chart can be viewed before the ward round - the perfect time for informing decisions.
- Genetic risks provide early warning long before resistance outbreaks emerge.
- Spokade risk calculations rely on early detection as well as deep understanding of thousands of genes including gene mobility factors (such as horizontal gene transfer or 'Jumping Genes')
- Better than rapid testing - Spokade informs you about the risks of thousands of genes, not just a handful, and earlier - hours before any samples can even be taken from a patient.
- Currently in clinical trials, keep checking for news about progress or contact us for more information
Precision Infectious Disease Medicine Development
Precise understanding of bacterial ecosystems enables the development of precise, next generation diagnostic and treatment options. Spokade partners with rapid-test and custom-antibiotics developers to create the next generation of life-saving medicine.
- Spokade's Presicion MapperTM allows you to understand the links between your products and specific genes in the infections you target.
- Develop the right biomarkers for your product.
- Our biostatistician can help navigate our massive library of statistical methods for corelation and classification.
The Multiple Antibiotic Resistance Annotator (MARA) is a free resource for microbiologists, bioinformaticians and others. Apart from including the world's largest knowledge base for antibioc resistance genes and associated mobile elements, MARA provides a free annotation service for these genes and elements.
Advanced Scientific Services
- Resistance panel for metagenomic studies from short read sequences (between ~20 and ~500 bp) sequenced using Illumina or any other platform.
- Annotation of plasmid contigs to help assembly, especially with the most difficult plasmids - those with high concentrations of mobile elements.
- Large datasets from Next-Gen sequencing, nanopore that you need annotated accurately and quickly.
- Statistical analysis of annotated sequences including statistical summarisation, machine learning (ML), and association studies.
Contact us for pricing and more information