Annotation Bonanza: 15% off all annotation services extended by 7 days!
Due to demand, we are extending the Annotation Bonanza sale by 7 more days. Requests for quotes must be received by August 7, 2017 (contact us) or sign up for a Premium account on or before August 7, 2017 to receive the discount.
To celebrate the launch of MARA, the world's leading antimicrobial resistance annotation service, Spokade is having a SALE!. During July 2017 Spokade is giving 15% discount to all new and existing customers. This discount is offered in addition to usual discounts, for the following services
- Meta-genomic annotations
- Plasmid contig assembly
- Sequence annotation
- Premium MARA accounts.
- Drug resistant bacteria MRSA, KPC and new strains occurring
- Infection frequency and spread rates Sepsis kills more than breast and bowel cancers
- Severe infections and deaths Minor infections may soon be untreatable - no new drugs
- Financial costs ~USD$34 Billion/year in US (Infectious Diseases Society of America)
A Global Problem
"Effective surveillance is the cornerstone of national & international efforts to control antimicrobial resistance.”
While bacteria become drug resistant in seconds, research into them (using currently available tools) is taking months or even years!
Powerful Translational Antimicrobial Resistance Software delivering real-time insights
Next generation tools
- From Gram-negative to all bacteria
- Future: Viruses
- Health Systems
- Reduce Spread Early warning systems for emerging resistances and infection control
- Increase Effectiveness Prescription accuracy targeting the most appropriate antibiotic: local context and time
- Prolonged Utility Weaken antibiotic resistance selection pressures through strategy antibiotic stewardship